Today is my last day home before I have to go back to work, which I'm very nervous about because even just pulling out the computer and setting it up to do a blog post made me extremely tired. I'm still feeling dizzy when I'm up too long but I've got to force myself to be up more so that i don't die tomorrow at work. I know i had lots of visitors and i got lots of text messages....but to be honest i don't remember too much. I got on facebook this morning to see what i had missed since pain meds and reading don't mix....i got overwhelmed by all that had been posted, so i gave up. my phone is completely dead and although the charger is just upstairs....I'm too tired to get it (I've already done the stairs four times this morning). Good news is that although the pain on this one was worse...i knew kinda what to expect and i started moving my knee as soon as i got home as well as put my weight on it was soon as i was home. Yes it hurt, and yes it seems crazy but honestly moving my knee helped a lot. I also stopped taking pain killers after the second day. they were making me dizzy and i couldn't remember even my phone number. this caused me to sleep a full day without many breaks just to try and get that crap out of my system. it felt good but my body still feels very behind on sleep. I'll probably try to nap a couple times today just to see if i can be refreshed for tomorrow.
In other news the world moved on without me and a promotion spot opened up at my work. I think i talked to my market manager or my VP but either way they know that i want the job so i need to be interviewed. Also I'm expected to have my business plan for the position turned into the hiring manager by tomorrow....I asked if i could send it at the end of the day since i don't have anything here at home to work on it with. I don't expect to get the job since i'm still a new manager, but it would be an amazing gift. I logged onto work to see how many emails i had and just like facebook was overwhelmed so im going to answer five at a time and then take breaks lol.
Our home appraisal should be back soon which makes me excited and nervous all at once. Next month we are going to start with ripping out our basement to re-do which will be amazing. I start school once again in a couple weeks, and i'm hoping that this semester will go smooth for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment