Nights like tonight always make me feel overwhelmed with happiness. I go through bouts of depression but being around the family always reminds me of how truly blessed I am. I got to spend a lot of time with my nephew tonight, and although he was having a rough night, i am always so happy when he says my name or holds my hand. At dinner i got to listen to my father-in-law tell us a little about his life which is always entertaining. I try to soak up as much information as possible because i don't think children ever realize just how amazing their grandparents really are. I feel so blessed that my children will without a doubt have the best grandparents from both sides of their family and they will be so loved by such an amazing family. We also got to watch sister wives with my two sisters and make plenty of comments and jokes about what Kody is really thinking, and about how the wives complain alot about things they could have easily avoided. My favorite thing i learned tonight involved our favorite family aunt, Janice. I almost started crying because a world without the Taylor family would be so terrible. I am always so thankful that mom Taylor decided to have one last one, Adam, my life would be so empty without him and all the family members that come with him. Although this is a super sappy blog today, i just have to put it down so that hopefully my family will realize just how amazing they all are.
Sunday dinners are what bring and keep families together. I am so lucky to be part of such wonderful families.
2 comments:
I forgot to mention the first rule of blogging with and for Taylors...
THERE NEEDS TO BE A WARNING IF A POST COULD CAUSE TEARS!
I cry over everything these days, so take this as a permanent warning lol. Just kidding
Post a Comment