Today was a very glazed over day. Although I worked today, I spent most of the day talking to Adam about boats. We decided that we want to buy a boat. Last night we went through KSL and found a couple that we liked. Today when i should have been working i spent my day running insurance quotes, finding out boat weights and values, checked on what our nitro could haul. We were really getting excited and geared up to be boat owners, but then we found out our HOA does not have any spots available to store our boat...this was an expense that we were not planning on, since you know, we pay our HOA and that is part of it, but apparently some people have multiple rv's and store them over there. SOO we are now on the waiting list for an rv slot.
After coming down from our boat tooth high, we started talking about what we could do with 10k and realized that it would be awesome to finish the backyard and the basement. SOO now we are exploring other options and although the boat idea is not off the table we are going to put it on the back burner for now.
Between ALL of my hard work at work, i decided to call Beyond Glazed to pre-order a dozen specialty donuts for our 24th fun event. When i went to pick them up i decided...hey why not get two more. So now we have 14 donuts sitting in our house which are pretty tempting. YUM, I cant wait to try them.
I've also decided today as i was making potato salad, spinach dip, and dinner (pork nachos) I thought....hey it would be kinda fun to do a cooking blog since its one of my favorite things in the world to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment